Sleep Apnea Treatment in Markham
Do you have trouble sleeping? If so, you’re not alone. An estimated 22 million Americans suffer from a lack of sleep—and even exhaustion—caused by sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a common but serious sleep disorder that causes interruptions in breathing during sleep. Sleep apnea can have a negative impact on your health and prevent you from getting the restful night’s sleep your body needs.
- Frequent, loud snoring
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Chronic exhaustion even after a full night’s sleep
- Gasping, choking or snorting during sleep
- Morning headaches
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- High blood pressure
- Poor memory, moodiness or difficulty concentrating
- Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat
For more information on sleep apnea or to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us today at (905) 471-2967!